These have to be the easiest, healthy, and among the most delicious dessert that I’ve come up with. You can throw everything in the blender, fold in the chocolate chips, and pour the batter directly into your muffin tin. In a half hour, you’ll have a muffin that tastes like a brownie, is rich, indulgent, and actually pretty good for you! There is no refined sugar, no dairy, and no gluten.
- 2 cups raw cashew nuts
- 400ml coconut cream
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 drops dōTERRA Wild Orange oil
- 1/4 cup of no sugar added chocolate chips (with more to sprinkle on top if you like)
- Preheat your over to 350°. Line your muffin tin with parchment paper muffin cups.
- Put all the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) into your blender and blend until smooth. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into your prepared muffin tins and top with a couple chocolate chips and sprinkle with rock salt, if desired.
- Bake on the center rake of your oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean.
Store your muffins in a sealed tupperware on your kitchen counter for up to a week, but be warned, they won’t last that long. 😉